● Assist CEO in the creation and maintenance of a comprehensive sales and marketing plan, including but not limited to sales channels, distribution representatives and customer training, promotion and collateral, and exhibitions.
● Sales lead generation – tee up leads from inbound requests and exhibitions for distribution partners to follow up on.
● Assist CEO in managing distribution partners to maximize adoption and revenue generation, including accompanying/supporting distributor sales force as needed for key/critical account closures
● New account/rep set up – assist in training, orientation, and testing for distributors, sales and support personnel, and clinical users
● Branding – ensure a coherent and consistent brand, assist in managing use of brand and brand images
● Connect with industry leaders, bloggers, and publications to promote products
● Conduct market research as needed
● Assist in invoicing and inventory management
● Assist with presenting and representing the company to potential partners and investors
● Assist CEO and COO in the day to day company management as assigned
● Bachelor’s Degree or at least 4 years of project management experience
● Superbly organized & results-driven
● Demonstrated success working on collaborative team projects
● Dependable, proactive and motivated
● Confident, articulate and professional demeanor
● Solid task & project management
● Able to stretch job boundaries, comfortable with broad job content
● Highly effective communications skills (spoken and written)
● Proficient at MS Office, Power point, and MS Excel
● Able to interact professionally with customers, partners, and regulatory bodies/representatives
● Sales and/or marketing experience a plus
● Start-up experience a plus
● A sense of humor
Please send your resume and cover letter for consideration to Maggie Galloway at firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary will be based on experience.